- Graduated from College/University
- English proficiency
- Having management skill
- At least 5 years experience in garments company
- Monitor the quality of the product through the various stages of production.
- Train newly hired quality personnel on company quality policies and how to use quality tools.
- Auditing inward fabric and trim and ensuring only quality goods are accepted.
- Involvement in product development and sampling stage and take care of quality aspects of samples.
- Ensure that no faulty fabric is sent for cutting. If minor fault are present in the fabric, defects should be marked on the fabric and same thing must be communicated to cutting department.
- Preparing audit report of the fabric and trim quality.
- Perform in line inspection and end of line inspection in sewing floor.
- Perform in line inspection, pre-final audit and final inspection in finishing department.
- Responsible for analysis quality reports and prepare improvement plan.
- Controlling workers, staff in QA&QC team.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button, alternatively please send your CV to or call + for more information