- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for witty communication, story telling
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Bachelor diploma or equivalent
- English proficiency
- Outstanding communication skills, ideally with proficiency in MS Office, and Web editing
- Conduct market research & competitor analysis when necessary along with customer database analysis and management. Gain insights from market/ our store performance and consumer. Keep close relationship with customers.
- Create annual / quarterly / monthly marketing plans (Advertising & Promotion activities, brand campaign,etc.,); also maintains routine updates of the plans. Own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Develop and manage annual/quarterly/monthly marketing budgets, regularly monitors expenditures and prepares summary reports.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Analyze business performance and develop initiatives to optimize sales and store traffics
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button, alternatively please send your CV to or call + for more information